....................

....................

samedi 25 février 2012

I am lost: VERY LALANA AHO



https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BwDbOGaZ6bSPenVSU3ZNd29SeEMwSE1wcnVhMHJSQQ/edit



Dialogue 2:



A-Aza fady, very lalana aho. Azonao atoro ahy ve ny lalana makany amin’ny Rova?



Please, I am lost. Can you show me the way to the Palace?



B-Handeha taksibe ianao sa handeha tongotra?



Will you take the taxibe or are you going by foot?



A-Handeha taxibe aho.



I will take the taxibe.



B-Mandraisa ny ligne 34 dia miala eo ambanin’ny Rova mihitsy. Avy hatrany dia hitanao.



You take the taxibe ligne number 34, then you go down just below the Palace. You cannot miss it.



A-Aiza no maka ny taxibe?



Where do I take the taxibe?



B-Eo Anosy, any koa ny lalako raha hiaraka amiko ianao?



At Anosy. I am going that way too, would you like to come with me?



A-Ie, misaotra betsaka.



Yes, please. Many thanks.



A-Tsy misy fisaorana. Vita tongotra koa anie io raha atao e?



Not at all. You also can walk to your destination; it is not far away from here.



B-Tsia fa reraka aho ka handeha taxibe.



No, I am too tired, I will take the taxibe.